Green Gram consists of a lot of protein and is high source of many minerals and vitamins.This helps in bodybuilding and also act as a defending ingredient of many old age diseases.. So let’ stay healthy and quick at the same time…
Pressure Cooker, Frying pan
- Green Gram – 1 Cup
- Onion – 1 small
- Tomato – 1
- Green Chillies – 2
- Turmeric Powder – ½ tsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
- Red Chilly Powder – 1 tsp
- Water – 1 ½ Cup
- Oil- 2 tbsp
- Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
- Curry leaves
- Dry Red Chilly – 2
- Grated Coconut – ¼ Cup (optional)
How to Cook!
Step – 1
- In a Pressure cooker, add water, salt, Green Gram, Chopped Onion, Chopped Tomatoes, Green chilies, Turmeric Powder, Coriander Powder, Red Chilly Powder and give a mix.
- Close the lid and cook for 5 min in low flame after 1 whistle.
- Switch off the flame and wait for 10-15 min.
Step – 2
- In a Fry Pan, Add oil and roast mustard seeds, curry leaves, Red Chillies and grated coconut till the Mustard seeds splutter.
- Open the Pressure cooker and transform the mustard seeds into the curry and give a mix
- Easy and tasty green gram curry is ready
serve along with chappathi, puttu, also with rice. Enjoy