I am usually not a very big fan of salads. But this one, the Greek salad just got to me somehow. I mean the flavors are just awesome; Simple yet wonderful. Everyone should try this at least once. Since it is very easy and simple and takes only very little time, and is great for health, you ought to try this recipe.
2 bowls, Fork, Spoon
- Romaine lettuce– 1 small head
- Red onion– ½ diced
- Tomato– ½ diced
- Red bell pepper– ¼ cut into cubes
- Cucumber– 1 cut into cubes
- Black olives seedless– 6 to 7
- Cheese– as required
- Olive oil– 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice– 1 tbsp
- Garlic- 1 clove crushed or minced
- Parsley– 1 tsp finely chopped
- Salt– to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper– to taste
How to Cook!
Step – 1
- Rinse the lettuce properly and pat it dry with a kitchen towel.
- Shred the lettuce into small pieces.
- Toss all the vegetables in a large bowl.
Step – 2
- Mix all the ingredients for the dressing until well combined.
- You can pour the dressing on top of the salad and toss everything or serve it separately.
- Your healthy, crunchy and tasty salad is ready to be served.
Try out this healthy and flavorful salad recipe. I am sure you will like it.
- You could use any lettuce as per your liking.
- Increase or decrease the amount of vegetables and you can also skip any of those.
- Salad dressing can also be tweaked according to your taste.
- I deseeded the tomatoes so that it doesn’t make the dressing watery.
- If you want a little sweetness to your add a teaspoon of honey to the dressing.
- If you don’t have parsley at hand try adding some finely chopped coriander leaves.