Have you ever tried kerala cochin bakery ghee cake.. ohh yumm.. its too good.. it’s delicious and very simple to make. Do try this recipe and be a star among your friends and family..
Electric Beater, Electric Oven
- Eggs | 2 nos
- sugar | 1 cup
- Softened Ghee | 1/2 cup
- Milk | 1/4 cup
- Vanilla essence | 4 drops
- All purpose flour | 1 cup
- Baking powder | 1 tsp
- Cardamom powder | 1 pinch
- Salt | 1 pinch
- Nuts (optional) | for garnishing
How to Cook!
Step – 1
- Separate egg white and egg yolks. Keep it aside
- Sift all purpose flour, baking powder, salt and cardamom powder together and keep it ready.
Step – 2
- Combine ghee and sugar using a electric blender until creamy and fluffy.
- Add separated egg yolks one by one and blend well.
- Now add milk and vanilla essence, combine well
- Gradually add flour mixture and fold slowly.
Step – 3
- Beat egg white using a electric beater until soft peak.
- Slowly fold it into the above cake mixture.
- Pour cake mixture into a butter paper lined cake tin. sprinkle chopped nuts on top.
- Bake it in a preheated oven at 180 for 20-25 mints.
Once the cake is baked, allow it to cool and cut into slices. Enjoy it with cup of tea or coffee..