Garlic Bread is one of my favourite meal…I love to have it along with pasta,soup…and also with an evening cup of coffee.Its very simple and quick recipe. Let’s get started.
- French bread | 1
- Garlic | 4-5
- Butter | 50 g
- Chopped Fresh parsley | 3 tbsp
- Salt | as per taste
- Dry Oregano | 1 Tsp
How to Cook!
Step – 1
- Slice french bread into 2-inch pieces.
- Mince garlic into a bowl
- Keep the butter at room temperature
Step – 2
- Take a bowl and add minced garlic, and butter. Mix well
- Add salt and oregano and mix until you get a smooth paste.
- Add chopped parsley and keep it aside
Step – 3
- Preheat the oven to 180degree
- Apply garlic butter mixture over bread slices.
- Bake it for 10-12 minutes or until the butter melts and bread are golden brown.
- Serve hot and enjoy…
- You can add mozzarella cheese for cheese lovers.
- If you are using salted butter, you don’t have to add salt again