Swiss rolls are sponge cake rolls filled with whipping cream, jams or chocolates. They are best for a great tea time. You guys are gonna love this recipe as this swiss rolls are made in a fry pan easily without an oven.
- Egg | 1
- Cakeflour | 2 tablespoon
- Sugar | 1 tablespoon
- Vegetable oil | 1 tablespoon
- Vanilla essence | 2 drops
- Mixed fruit jam | 2 tablespoon
How to Cook!
- First we have to make cakeflour. For that take 1 cup all purpose flour and remove 2 tablespoon of flour from it. And add 2 tablespoon of cornflour to it. Thus you can prepare cake flour. Only 2 tablespoon from this flour is needed for our swiss roll.
- Beat the egg until it become whitish. Add sugar and beat again
- Then add vegetable oil and vanilla essence . Mix well
- Then add cake flour and fold it.
- Take a cooking pan and greese it with oil and Pour the batter in to it.
- Close the lid and cook it for just 4-5 minutes.
- Take a cling film and roll the cake with it
- Keep it in the refrigerator for 15 minutes
- Take it and spread the jam
- Roll it again and keep in the refrigerator for another 15 minutes
- Take it cut in to pieces.Enjoy…