Spicy Snack is a easy snack recipe which can be made from ari dosa batter.The snack before frying can even be served as main course pairing it with chicken or beef curry. So let’s see what really it is…
Equipment 1, Equipment 2, Equipment 3
- Raw Rice – 2 Cups
- Boiled Rice – 1 Cup
- Grated Coconut – ½ Cup
- Fennel Seeds – 1 tbsp
- Salt | to taste
- Onion – 1 small
- Water – as required
- Red chilly Powder
- Oil | 3 tbsp
How to Cook!
- Soak rice for 3- 4 hours.
- Grind soaked rice, Boiled Rice, Grated Coconut, Fennel Seeds, Salt and Onion Coarsely by adding enough water.
- Batter should have dosa batter consistency.
- Transform the batter in to a non-stick fry pan and close the lid,cook until done.
- Once cooled, cut in to square pieces.
- Make a smooth paste using chilly powder and salt adding little water.
- In a fry pan, add some oil for frying.
- Dip the squares in to the paste and fry until crispy.
Let me know your review once you cook this Fried kalthappam Recipe in your kitchen