Egg puffs is one of my favorite snack.. but thinking of its preparation, quite difficult.. here is an easy fried puffs recipe,you will love it…
- Egg | 4
- Boneless Chicken | 2 piece
- Onion | 2 large
- Ginger | 1 piece
- Green chilly | 2 nos
- Curry leaves | 7-8
- Pepper powder | 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder | 1/4 tsp
- Garam masala | 1/4 tsp
- Coreiander leaves
- Salt | to taste
For Maida mix
- Maida | 1 cup
- Salt | 1/2 tsp
- Ghee | 1 tbsp
- Water | as required
How to Cook!
Step – 1
- Boil the eggs and cut into half. Keep itaside
- Add turmeric powder, salt to chicken pieces and Shallow fry until done.
- Mince fried chicken into small pieces and keep it ready.
Step – 2
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan ,add sliced onion and saute well until golden brown.
- Crush ginger, green chilly and curry leaves together.
- Add this into onion and saute until the raw smell disappears.
- Add pepper powder,garam masala and enough salt, give a good mix.
- Add minced chicken and chopped coriander leaves. Turn off the flame, masal ready.
Step – 3
- Mix maida, salt and ghee in a bowl. Add required amount of water and make a smooth dough.
- Now make 4 balls out of the dough.
- Roll it into thin chapathis and using round cookie cutter, cut 4 small round keep it a side.
- Do the same for other dough balls also.
- Now take 1 small rolled dough and add 1 tbsp of chicken masala, keep 1 half egg and keep another small rolled dough above this.
- Press the sides using a fork or press it with ur hands.
- Do the same for other puffs also.
Step – 4
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the prepared puffs until golden brown.