Bitter gourd is a package of vitamin B1,B2 and B3.It contain betacarotene,pottassium and calcium init.So lets make our lunch healthier.
Equipment 1, Equipment 2, Equipment 3
- Bitter gourd | 2 cup
- Green chillies | 4
- Shredded coconut | 1 cup
- Curd | 1 cup
- Mustard seeds | 2 teaspoon
- Dried red chillies | 4
- Curry leaves
- Salt | to taste
- Oil | to fry
How to Cook!
- Cut bitter gourd into circles. Deep fry bitter gourd and green chillies.
- Mix it with salt and keep it aside.
- Put coconut,1 teaspoon mustard seeds and curd in a grinder and make it in to a paste.
- Take a cooking pan and add 1 tablespoon oil in to it.
- Add remaining mustard seeds dried red chillies and curry leaves in to it
- Then add paste in to it.
- Cook it for just 2 minutes and turn off the flame.
- Then add fried bitter gourd and green chillies in to it
- Serve it hot