Today I am going to give you an easy and basic recipe- Egg Roast. Even though this recipe takes a bit of time, the procedure is very simple. You can prepare this while you are carrying out your other works. You don’t have to constantly watch this recipe. So let’s start cooking.
- Egg– 2(boiled and shell removed)
- Onion– 1 & 1/2
- Tomato– 1/4
- Green chilly– 1
- Ginger-garlic paste– 1 tsp
- Curry leaves– 1 sprig
- Salt– to taste
- Red chilly powder– 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder– 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder– a pinch
- Chicken masala– 1/2 tsp
- Water– 1/4 to 1/2 cup
- Oil– 1 to 2 tsp
How to Cook!
Step – 1
- Heat oil in a pan. If you want the onions to sauté quickly you can add 2 tsp of oil.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and sauté for 1 minute
- Add thinly sliced onions and salt, and sauté on low flame until it turns to a brown shade. Stir once in a while. Add slit or chopped green chilly after sometimes.
- Add all the spice powders and cook until the raw smell goes. Remember to stir continuously.
- Add thinly sliced tomatoes and curry leaves.
- Cover with a lid and cook until tomatoes turn mushy. Stir once in a while.
Step – 2
- Add water depending on how much thick you want the gravy to be. Let it boil.
- Add the boiled eggs. I have cut it into two so that the eggs get coated in the masala properly.
- Move the gravy to the top of the eggs and cook for a few minutes.
- Remember that the gravy of the roast is not thin.
- You could always vary the spice level according to your taste.
Happy eating 🙂 .
Let me know your review once you cook this easy Egg roast recipe in your kitchen