Pizza which is originated from Italy but has spread all over the world with its unique texture and taste. Pizza was initially called Italian pizza, now changed to wide varieties.
Pizza is the first thing that comes to our mind when thinking about a movie food or a party food. Pizza dough is easy to make but the taste all depends on the toppings. Pizza with its cheesy and juicy taste is an ultimate treat for your taste buds.
Toppings of pizza can be anything of your choice like onion, tomatoes, capsicum, pepperoni, meat, chicken, paneer, olives and even any toppings you like.
Oven, Bowl, Sauce pan, Fork
For Pizza dough
- All purpose flour | 2.5 Cups
- Instant yeast | 1 tsp
- Sugar | 2 tsp
- Salt | ½ tsp
- Oil | 2 tbsp
- Warm water | 1 cup
- All purpose flour
For Pizza Sauce
- Tomato | 6 nos
- Oil | 1 tbsp
- Chopped garlic | 1 tbsp
- Finely chopped onion | 1/8 cup
- Tomato ketchup | 1 tsp
- Oregano | 1 tsp
- Chilly flakes | ½ tsp
- Sugar | 1 tsp
- Grated mozzarella cheese | 1 Cup
- Diced Onion | 1 nos
- Diced Capsicum | 1 nos
- Shredded chicken | ½ Cup (cooked)
- Butter | ½ tbsp
How to Cook!
Step – 1
- In a bowl, add flour, yeast, sugar and salt.
- Give a nice mix.
- To this, add oil and warm water.
- Mix it gently and make dough.
- Spread some flour over your rolling surface and knead the dough to form a smooth dough.
- Apply oil in a bowl and place the dough in it.
- Let the dough to rest by covering it tight.
Step – 2
- Mark ‘x’ by a knife on the bottom of the tomatoes.
- Boil tomatoes in water for 3 min.
- Remove tomatoes from water and let it cool down.
- Once the tomatoes are cooled, peel off the skin.
- Blend three tomatoes to a smooth paste.
- Cut the remaining tomatoes and remove their seeds .
- Smash this a little and set aside.
Step – 3
- In a sauce pan, add oil and let it heat.
- To this add chopped garlic and chopped onion.
- Saute it well until translucent.
- To this,add smashed tomatoes and saute.
- Add tomato puree to this and bring to a boil.
- Add ketchup,Oregano,chilli flakes, sugar and salt.
- Give a god mix and simmer for 5 min.
Step – 4
- In a sauce pan, add butter.
- To this add, shredded chicken and saute.
- Add required salt and pepper and saute well.
Step – 5
- Preheat oven to 260 degree Celsius.
- Place the dough in a pizza tray.
- Spread the dough evenly with your hands in the pizza pan.
- Fold sides to the inside to form a vessel like shape.
- Punch holes with a fork on the dough.
- Spread pizza sauce above the dough evenly.
- Spread half of the cheese above it.
- Spread diced onions, capsicum and shredded chicken above the cheese.
- Spread remaining cheese on top of it.
- Bake the pizza around 20-25 minutes at 260 degree Celsius.