Here is the recipe for flan which is really easy to make and is really delicious. Flan is a baked Spanish dessert and is also known as Crème caramel. As it is a very simple recipe now it’s your time to try. A small slice goes a long way. Hope you enjoy this with your friends and family.
2 Hours (including cooling)
- Eggs | 3 nos
- Condensed milk | 3/4 can
- Evaporated milk | 1 can
- Vanilla essence | 1 Tbsp
- Sugar | 1/2 cup
How to Make!
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Melt sugar in a pan until it melts and turns golden in color.
- Pour the hot syrup into a 9-inch baking dish.
- Make sure you rotate the dish such that the dish is evenly coated with the sugar syrup.
- In a bowl, beat eggs with a whisker or you can blend in a blender.
- Add the condensed milk (1/2 can if you prefer less sweet), evaporated milk and vanilla essence and mix well.
- Pour into baking dish and cover with an aluminum foil.Bake it covered for an hour.
- When inserted a knife and comes out clean, it means the flan is done.
- Let it cool completely about 2 hours.
- Invert the dish onto a plate.
- Enjoy your slice of flan.