This is the best thing you can cook for your kids .They will surely love it .They are too good and yummy .And can be tried in a hostel kitchen too.It needs only very minimal ingredients and all the ingredients are readily available ones.You can also add some shredded chicken or paneer if you need.I used to make this for my friends when we have movie nights in our hostel .Everyone love this recipe .We enjoy this delicacy while watching our favourite movies.This is a very quick and easy recipe and anyone can make it without any fail .So do try it guys , they are too good…
- Noodles | 150g
- Egg | 4
- Oil | 2 Tbsp
- Garlic | 1/8 cup
- Onion | 1
- Cabbage | 1/4 Cup
- Carrot | 1
- Beans | 2
- Green chillies | 2
- Tomato sauce | 1 Tbsp
- Soya sauce | 1 Tsp
- Salt | to taste
- Water | to cook noodles
How to Cook!
Step – 1
- Boil water and add noodles in to it. Cook for 5 minutes
- Strain the water and keep it aside.
Step – 2
- In a sauce pan add vegetable oil.
- Then add chopped garlic and saute it for 3 minutes.
- Then add sliced onion and saute until it becomes transparent .
- Now add all the sliced vegetables and saute it for 5 minutes.
- You can also close the pan with a lid and cook this for 2 minutes.
- Now add salt , tomato sauce ,soya sauce and mix them well .
- Add eggs and scramble them and mix with the masala
- Now add cooked noodles in to it and combine .