Easy Date Rolls
We have already posted a recipe for date rolls on our website : Dates roll. But this recipe is much simpler and requires lesser ingredients. So we call it the easy date rolls.
Pulser jar, thick bottomed pan
For date rolls
- Dates seedless – 500g (crushed)
- Butter (unsalted) – 50g
- Sugar – ¼ cup
- Marie biscuit – 10
How to Cook!
Step – 1
- Break each Marie biscuit into 4 or more pieces and keep it aside.
Step – 2
- In a thick bottomed pan add the sugar and butter and melt it.
- Once it starts to melt add the crushed dates and cook on low flame for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Stir the mixture continuously during this time otherwise the mixture may stick to the bottom.
Step – 3
- Remove the pan from the flame and add in the broken biscuit pieces to the date’s mixture.
- Stir and combine well.
Step – 4
- Move the mixture to a butter paper or aluminium foil before it cools and roll the wrap around the mixture and form into a log.
- You might have to press and roll on your surface to make the log.
Step – 5
- Once it is cooled down refrigerate the date rolls log for about 3 hours.
- Cut them into small discs.
- Remove the wrapper and enjoy eating.
- This date rolls will remain good in the refrigerator for a few weeks.