The best brownie recipe forever.these brownies are so fudgy and delicious.my kids love this brownie very much.
whisker, big bowl, oven
butter melted and cooled -1/2cup
vegetable oil – 1tbsp
brown sugar -1/2 cup plus 1tbsp
white sugar -1/2 cup plus 1tbsp
eggs – 2
all-purpose flour -1/2cup
unsweetened cocoa powder-1/2 cup
chocolate chips or roughly chopped chocolates -3/4cup
Step – 1
- preheat the oven 175degree c., line a square baking tray with baking paper.
Step – 2
- in a large bowl combine butter, oil and both sugars.
- now add eggs, vanilla and salt, then whisk for about one minute.
Step – 3
- add sifted flour and cocoa powder into it.
- gently fold half of the chocolates also.
Step – 4
1.pour the batter in to the prepared pan.then smooth the top. generously top with the remaining cholate chunks.
2.bake for 30-35min.enjoy.