Dry Fruits Custard is a simple and quick recipe to satisfy your cravings to have something sweet. This can be prepared easily with less ingredients and you can add any kind of dry fruits according to your choice. This can also be served as a quick dessert for guests at home ..So lets try….
Grinder , Deep Pan
- Milk – ½ litre
- Custard Powder – 2 tbsp
- Fresh Cream – ½ Cup
- Sweetened Condensed Milk – ½ Cup
- Dates – ¼ Cup
- Dried Fig – ¼ Cup
- Cashew and Almonds – ¼ Cup
- Walnuts and raisins – ¼ Cup
- Peanut and Hazel Nuts – ¼ Cup
- Caramelized Nuts – ½
- Mix milk and Custard Powder in a deep pan and start heating it in a low flame.
- Add fresh cream, Condensed Milk in to this in Medium Flame.
- Stir the mixture continuously with hands on until the custard thickens.
- Switch off the flame and allow it to cool.
- Grind the caramelized nuts in to powder and keep it aside.
- Chop dates, walnuts and figs and mix in to the custard .
- Add all the other dry fruits in to the custard and mix well.
- Pour in to Dessert plates and refrigerate around an hour.
- Top the Dry fruit custard with caramalised nuts once set and serve .