We all love drumsticks.we usually add it to most of our vegetarian dishes.they are very healthy too.but what about drumstick leaves?We often ignore them..but actually we are cruel to ourselves,drumstick leaves are healthier than drumsticks.They are very good for diabetic patients.They are a rich source of vitamin A , C and E.they fight against free radicals, inflammations and lot more….so let’s start making a very simple and easy recipe with it..Drumstick Leaf Thoran..
Pan, Spoon, Chopping board, Knife
- Drumstick leaves | 2 cups
- Onion | 1(small)
- Garlic | 1 Tablespoon
- Dried red chilies | 2
- Ground coconut | 2 Tablespoon
- Salt | to taste
- Turmeric powder | 1/4 Tsp
- Coconut oil | 1 Tablespoon
Now You are ready to Proceed … Let’s Start
- Clean the leaves with water
- Heat the oil in a cooking dish (keep the flame high)
- Add garlic and dried red chillies.stir it for 1 minute
- Now,add the onion and coconut.stir it until it becomes dry
- Then add drumstick leaves,salt and turmeric powder.give a good mix.
- Bring the flame to low and close the dish with a lid and cook it for 5 minutes
- Finally,Healthy and tasty drumstick thoran is ready.