Dates are a good source of various vitamins and minerals and you can eat up to 5-10 dates a day without getting fat. So what about trying a healthy and quick recipe with it.Let’s start…
Grinder, Sauce Pan
- Soft Dates – 1/2 kg (seeds removed)
- Cashew nuts – 100 gms
- Almonds – 50 gms
- Sugar – 4 tbsp (You can add more if you prefer more sugary )
- Butter – 100 gms
- Egg – 1
- Cardamom Powder – 1/4 tsp
- White Sesame seeds – 3 tbsp
- Crushed Digestive biscuits – 15-20 nos
How to Cook!
- Blend the dates and egg in a Grinder (A little mixing is enough)
- Roast the sesame seeds in a pan and keep it aside.
- Fry the almonds and cashew nuts in the butter until golden brown and keep it aside.
- To the butter add the blended dates and sugar and Keep on stirring until the mixture gets separated from the vessel.
- After switching off the flame add roasted sesame seeds, cardamom powder, chopped nuts and crushed biscuits to this and mix well till it spreads evenly throughout the mixture.
- Spread the mixture into a greased foil and slowly roll it.
- Once the dates roll is rolled into a good shape, you can roll them over roasted sesame seeds to get it garnished.(Optional)
- Cover it with an aluminum foil paper and keep it in the refrigerator.
- Once set completely (Approx.2 hrs), cut them into circles and enjoy eating…