Curd curry is a traditional curry in Indian cuisine. It’s very simple and healthy dish for all. Curd curry, fish fry, and boiled rice is the best combo.
- Curd | 1/2 liter
- Ginger garlic paste | 1 tbsp
- Tomato | 1 large
- Turmeric powder | 1/2 tsp
- Mustard seed | 1 tsp
- Curry leaves | 7-8 leaves
- Dry Red chilly | 2
- Oil | 2 tbsp
How to Cook!
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds, allow it to splutter.
- Now add curry leaves and dry red chilly
- Now add ginger garlic paste, saute well let the raw smell goes
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook until it’s meshy
- Add turmeric powder sauté it for another 2 minutes
- Add curd and mix well. Just before the curry boils, turn off the flame and Ready to serve