Cookie- Nutella Cheesecake
Cheesecake is a wonderful dessert at any time of the year and if it contains Nutella and cookie? yummy right. Cheesecake is of two types, baked and non baked; this one is of the second category and a lot easier. This recipe can make up to two generous servings, for you and your special someone ;). And what if you belong to larger family? No problem, this recipe can be multiplied as much as you want. So lets check out the recipe.
Egg beater, large bowl, serving glasses
- Chocolate chip cookie- (crumbled) 1 cup
- Melted butter- 2 tbsp
For cheesecake filling
- Cream cheese- 1 cup
- Whipping cream- ½ cup + ½ cup( for garnishing, optional)
- Sugar- ¼ cup or add more according to taste
- Nutella- 3 to 4 tbsp
How to Cook!
Step – 1 (For the base)
- Mix the cookie crumbs and melted butter. Keep aside.
Step – 2 (For the filling)
- Beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and nutella until smooth and no lumps are present.
- Add the cream and beat until fluffy and slight peaks forms.
Step – 3 (Assembling)
- In your serving glass, layer the base and filling.
- Repeat until your glass is full.
- Top with whipped cream and more cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours.
- The texture of this cheesecake is more like a mousse than a pudding, since we have not used any gelatin or china grass in the recipe.
- The cheesecake sets the best if prepared and refrigerated the day before or kept overnight.
- Instead of Nutella you could try out other flavors as well.
- You could also use chocolate sauce and nuts for decorating.