Check out super delicious recipe for chocolate lovers…Chocolate poke cake is an heaven of choclate, you are gonna love it to the core…try out
Electric blender, wooden spoon, oven
- Egg | 2
- Powdered Sugar | 1 1/4 cup
- Oil | 3/4 cup
- All purpose flour | 1 1/2 cup
- Cocoa powder | 1/2cup
- Coffee powder | 1 tsp
- Salt | 1/4 tsp
- Baking powder | 1 tsp
- Baking soda | 1/2 tsp
- Butter milk | 1 cup
- Vanila essence | 1/2 tsp
- Cream | 120g
- Chocolate chips | 120g
How to Cook!
Step – 1
- Sieve flour,cocoa powder,coffe powder,baking powder,baking soda and salt together, keep it aside.
Step – 2
- Beat egg and sugar with electric beater till it become fluffy.
Step – 3
- Now add sieved dry ingredients and beat in very low speed till it become a smoooth batter.
- Pour it in a greased baking tray and bake at 180 degree celsius for 30 to 40 minutes.
Step – 4
- Take a saucepan and add the cream and bring it to boil.
- Pour it into chocolate chips and wait for 5 minutes.
- Mix until the chocolate melts.
Steps – 5
- Now take the cake and poke it with a wooden spoon handle.
- Pour the ganache all over the cake.
Enjoy the slice with icecream.