Chocolate Mousse Pudding is rich in chocolate and it is really very easy to make. With the richness of chocolate and biscuit crunch, chocolate Mousse pudding is an ultimate treat. So let’s start….
Pan, Electric Beater, Pudding Tray
How to cook
For chocolate mousse layer:
- Milk Powder | 1/2 Cup
- Corn Flour | 1/4 Cup
- Sugar | 1/2 Cup
- Cocoa Powder | 1/4 Cup
- Milk | 1 1/2 Cups
- Vanilla Essence | 1/2 tsp
- Salt | a pinch
- Heavy Cream | 1 1/2 Cups
- Whipping Cream | 1 Cup
- Powdered Sugar | 1/2 Cup
For Biscuit Layer
- Hot Water | 1 Cup
- Coffee Powder | 1 tsp
- Arrow root Biscuit | 1 Pack
- Cocoa Powder
- Grated White Chocolate
- In a sauce, add milk powder, cornflour, sugar, milk, vanilla essence and salt.
- Reduce the above mixture in medium low flame around 5 minutes.
- Make sure that you stir the mixture continuously.
- Keep it aside the cocoa mix after 5 minutes to cool down.
- Mix hot water and coffee powder.
- Keept it aside to cool down.
- Add whipping powder , heavy cream and powdered sugar in a bowl.
- Beat the cream using an electric beater for 4 minutes.
- Add cooled cocoa mix to the whipped cream and beat well until combined.
- Dip biscuit in coffee mix and make a layer in a pudding tray.
- Add half of the mousse above the biscuit as the second layer.
- Repeat the process.
- Refrigerate overnight the pudding or at least refrigerate 6 hours.
- Swift some cocoa powder above the pudding.
- Garnish with grated white chocolate and strawberries.