Chocolate cupcake is an ultimate solution for your sweet tooth. Cupcakes are also called as fairy cakes or patty cakes which can be served individually. When you are craving for a piece of cake.. cupcakes are the perfect solution.
This recipe of chocolate cupcakes are super moist and yummy which can be prepared easily.. so let’s check in ..
Electric Oven, Electric Beater
- Sugar | 1 cup
- Eggs | 2
- Vegetable Oil | 1/2 cup
- Vanilla essence | 1 tsp
- Flour | 1 1/2 cups
- Cocoa powder | 1/2 cup
- Baking soda | 1/2 tsp
- Baking powder | 1/2 tsp
- Salt | 1/2 tsp
- Butter milk |1 cup
How to Cook!
Step – 1
- In a bowl, add sugar, egg, vegetable oil and vanilla essence
- Combine well using a hand beater.
Step – 2
- In a large bowl, seive flour,cocoa powder , baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- To this dry ingredients, add the prepared wet ingredients and butter milk part by part and fold well until no lumpsum found
Step – 3
- Pour the batter in to the cupcake moulds ( only fill 2/3rd of the mould)
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 degree celcious for 15-20 min.
- Cool down the cupcakes completely,before serving