Choco sandwich cake is an awesome cake with soft and spongy chocolate cake inside and sweetened ganache outside. It is very rich, chocolaty and a creamy cake, very indulging, perfect for any occasion.
Equipment 1, Equipment 2, Equipment 3
- All-purpose Flour | 1 cup
- Granulated sugar | 1 cup
- Unsweetened cocoa powder | 1/2 cup
- Baking powder | 3/4 tsp
- Salt | 1/4 tsp
- Egg large | 1
- Whole milk | 1/2 cup
- Vegetable oil | 1/4 cup
- Vanilla essence | 1/4 tsp
- Hot black coffee | 1/2 cup
- Whipping cream | 2 cup
For sugar syrup
- Sugar | 1/4 cup
- Water | 1/4 cup
- Whipping cream | 120 g
- Chocolate chips | 120g
How to Cook!
- Take a bowl and mix all-purpose flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
- Add egg and milk, beat at a very low speed.
- Gradually add vegetable oil and vanilla essence. Beat it for 2 minutes
- Add black coffee and mix well.
- Pour the batter into a cake pan and bake it at 180*C for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool.
- Take a saucepan, add sugar and water.
- Boil the mixture and cook until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Switch off the flame and let it cool
- Take a bowl and add whipping cream into it.
- Whip the cream with an electric mixer until soft peaks formed.
- Take a saucepan and add whipping cream, bring to boil.
- Pour it into a bowl of chocolate chips and wait for 5 minutes
- Mix until the chocolate melts. Ganache is ready.
- Once the cake is cooled, cut the cake into two layers.
- Place one cake layer on the serving platter and brush it with sugar syrup.
- Now spread the whipping cream.
- Now keep the second layer and brush it with sugar syrup.
- Pour the chocolate ganache over the cake.
- Refrigerate it for 1 hour.
- Decorate the cake as you wish, here I have done it with whipping cream.
I am sure that you gonna love this, Share it with your friends and family…