Chocolate and Strawberries are the best combination ever….
Choco-Berry Delight is a easy and yummy desert. Chocolate and strawberries are one of the best combination ever and it gives us a fruity chocolate flavor. So here we go…
Non-Stick Pan,Cooking Spoon
- Digestive Biscuit – 1 Pack
- Butter – 100gms
- Dark Chocoloate- 100 gms
- Fresh Cream- 600 gms
- Condensed milk – 1 Cup
- Lemon – 1
- Strawberries – 10-15 nos
- Sugar – 2-3 tbsp
- Water – 3-4 tbsp
Take out your pudding cups and get ready, Here we go….
- Crush the Biscuits and add melted butter to it. Combine well. Put this to each pudding cups and form a base. Kindly press the base and let it set inside the refrigerator.
- Melt the dark chocolate with 100 gms of Fresh cream and add a little condensed milk for sweetness.(I would prefer only a little because the bitterness of dark chocolate gives a unique taste). And lay the second layer and keep again in refrigerator to set.
- Boil fresh cream and condensed milk. Let it cool. Add lemon juice (filtered) to this. This thickens and flavor the mixture. Lay this as third layer and allow it to set inside the refrigerator again.
- Cook chopped strawberries in water and add sugar to this and cook well until it thickens. Top the pudding with the strawberry layer and keep it in the refrigerator for 1-2 hrs.