Chicken Paradise is an variety and innovative recipe. The real flavour of chicken makes this dish super tasty.
Frying Pan, Deep Pan
For chicken masala
- Chicken | 1 kg
- Garlic | 1 bulb
- Ginger | 1 inch piece
- Onion | 1 large
- Tomato | 1 large
- Lemon juice | 2 tbsp
- Green chilly | 3 nos
- Capsicum | 1/2 cup
- Frozen green peas | 1/2 cup
- Spring onion | 1/2 cup
- Salt | to taste
- Pepper powder | 1 tbsp
- Garam masala | 1/2 tbsp
- Butter | 2 tbsp
- Ghee | 1 tbsp
- Butter | 1 tbsp
- Cardamom | 3 nos
- Bay leaf | 1
- Dried lemon | 1
- Curry leaves | 4-5
- Jeerakashala rice | 2 cups
- Water | 3 cups
- Salt | to taste
How to Cook!
Step – 1
- Clean the chicken pieces and add enough salt.
- Take a frying pan and add chicken into it, close the lid and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Dry fry the chicken, open the lid and flip the chicken pieces and let it cook completely.
- Once the chicken cooks completely, keep it a side.
Step – 2
- Add butter to the pan and add chopped garlic and ginger.
- Saute until golden brown. Add chopped onion and green chilly.
- Saute for another 3 minutes, add diced capsicum, spring onion and green peas.
- Mix well and cook it for 5 minutes.
- Add diced tomatoes and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Let all the veggies combine well, add pepper powder and garam masala.
- Add salt according to taste.
- Add cooked chicken into the masala and close the lid, cook for 5-10 minutes.
Step – 3
- Take a heavy bottom pan, add ghee and butter.
- Add cardamom, bayleaves and dried lemon, saute for 1 minute.
- Add thinly sliced onion and saute it well.
- Now Add washed rice into it and roast it fo 3 minutes.
- Meantime boil the water and pour into the roasted rice.
- Add salt accordingly and curry leaves. Let it boil
- When the water level touches the rice level. Close the lid and cook the rice at very low flame.
- Once rice is cooked completely just give a good stir and turn off the flame.
Step – 4
- Layer the rice and chicken masala in a serving plate and garnish with cooked green peas.