Chicken leg soup is an easy and healthy soup, with the richness of vegetables along…. And its the best dinner to have in winter. So lets start…
Pressure Cooker, Strainer, Cutting Board,Chopping Knife,Cooking Spoon.
- Chicken legs – 2 – 4
- Chicken – 100 gms(cubed)
- Carrot – ½ Cup
- Beans – ½ Cup
- Cabbage – ½ Cup
- Onion – 1 (Medium sized)
- Oats – ½ Cup
- Egg- 1
- Salt – According to taste
- Pepper -According to taste
How to Cook!
- In 5-6 Cups of water, cook Chicken and vegetables by adding salt in a pressure cooker for 15 min.
- After 15 min , drain out the chicken and vegetables separately from the stock and keep it aside.
- To the stock, Press the cooked Vegetables using a strainer to make the vegetable stock.
- Now,add the chicken legs to this stock
- Take the remaining chicken and cut in to small pieces and add it to the stock.
- Add oats to the stock and give a boil.
- Without taking off from the flame, add the egg slowly by stirring continuously.(A tiny needle like structures are formed)
- Finally add pepper according to your taste and serve hot.