This is an amazing chicken fry recipe .This is easy to make and really yummy
- Chicken | 1/2 kg
- Red chilly powder | 2 tablespoon
- Turmeric powder | 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander powder | 1 tablespoon
- Fennel seeds powder | 1 tablespoon
- Oil | 4 tablespoon
- Salt | to taste
How to Cook!
Step – 1
- Marinate the chicken with all the masalas and keep it for 30 minutes.
Step – 2
- Take a frying pan and add oil in to it.
- Add marinated chicken into it, close and cook one side for 5 – 10 minutes.
- After 5 minutes open the lid.
- Turn the other side of the chicken pieces and close and cook for another 5 – 10 minutes .
- Then open the lid and cook till the chicken fries become completely dry .