Chia pudding is a simple and easy recipe which needs no extra effort for the preparation. But it is very healthy and delicious at the same time.Chia pudding needs only a night for the preparation but doesnt need extra hard work.
10 Min + overnight soaking
- Coconut milk | 1 cup
- Condensed milk | 1/4 cup
- Chia seeds | 4 tbsp
- Vanila essence | 1/2 tsp
- Cherries | 1/2 cup (pitted)
- Mango | 1/2 cup (cubed)
How to Cook!
Step – 1
Boil the milk and condensed milk in a pan.
- turn off the flame and add vanilla essence, allow it to cooldown completely.
Step – 2
Once the milk cool down, add chia seeds into this mixture and give a good mix. Soak this overnight.
Step – 3
- Its time for assembling, add a spoonfull of chia pudding into a serving glass
- add cubed mangoes, again a spoonfull of chia pudding and then goas pitted cherries.
- add more cubed mangoes and serve.