Chembu or colocasia tubers are easily available and are very healthy. It lowers blood pressure and even a good ingredient for the diet plan for weight lose. Here is a very simple recipe and native keralite recipe…
- Chembu | 1 cup
- Turmeric powder | 1/4 tsp
- Salt | to taste
- Oil | 2 tbsp
- Mustard seeds | 1 tsp
- Curry leaves |
- Grated coconut | 1/4 cup
- Green chillies | 1
- Water | 1 cup
- Dried red chillies | 2-3
How to Cook!
Step – 1
- In a deep pan, add chembu, turmeric powder, salt and water.
- Bring it to a boil and then lower the flame.
- Cook until chembu gets cooked well.
- Add grated coconut in to this and give a mix
Step – 2
- In a fry pan, add oil.
- When hot, add mustard seeds, dried red chillies and curry leaves.
- Pour this over the chembu mix and give a mix.