Carrot laddu is an simple sweet which you can prepare with in no time..you just need few ingredients.. have a look at the recipe and rush to your kitchen lab.. lets your loved ones tastebuds blast with sweetness…
- Grated Carrots | 2 cups
- Grated coconut | 1 cup
- Chopped nuts | 1/2 cup
- Sugar | 1/2 cup
- Condensed milk | 1/2 cup
- Cardamom powder | 1 pinch
- Vanilla essence | 3 drops
- Ghee | 4 tbsp
- Chopped pistachio | 1/4 cup
How to Cook!
Step – 1
- Heat ghee in a pan, add chopped nuts ( cashew, kismis), fry until golden brown.
Step – 2
- Add grated carrots, coconut and sugar. saute well for 5 minuts, till it become dry.
- Add vanilla essence, cardamom powder and condensed milk. Give a good mix.
- Saute for another 5 -10 minutes ( by the time the carrots absorb all the moisture and becomes sticky)
- Now turn off the heat and slightly cool them for 5 minutes
Step – 3
- Then make small balls out of it and roll it in chopped pistachio. serve and enjoy