Carrot Halwa Recipe
Carrot halwa or gajar ka halwa is a very popular Indian dessert.Its origin is from Punjab.A very easy and tasty dessert to make.
Equipment 1, Equipment 2
- Carrot | 6(grated)
- Milk | 1/2 liter
- Sugar | 2 cup
- Ghee | 4 tablespoon
- Roasted nuts | 1/4 cup
- Take a cooking pan and add ghee into it.
- Then add grated carrots into it.
- Keep on stirring and cook it for 5 minutes.
- Then add milk into it.
- stir it continuously until it fully condensed.
- Add sugar into it.Stir well for 4 minutes.
- Then add roasted nuts and stir it for 5 minutes.