Caramel Coffee Mousse Cake is delicious and creamy. It is a three layered mousse cake. First layer is crispy biscuit layer,second layer creamy coffee flavoured and third layer of caramel toffee pudding . Garnished with caramalized robusta banana and caramel sauce -this mousse cake will definitely satisfy your obsession for desserts.
Cooking Time: 60 Min
- Lotus biscuit/marie gold biscuit-15
- Fresh cream-1 cup
- Whipping cream-1 cup
- Milkmaid-1/2 cup
- Gelatin-2 tablespoon
- Cocoa powder-1 tablespoon
- Coffee powder-2 teaspoon
- Cornflour-1 tablespoon
- Dulce leche | 1 cup
- Milk | 1/2 cup
- Gelatin | 1 tablespoon
- Sugar-2 tablespoon
- Butter-1 tablespoon
- Robusta banana-1
How to Cook!
Step – 1
- Crush the biscuits using a grinder and mix it with melted butter
- Take a remouldable cake tin and cover the base with cling film.
- Press the biscuit in to it gently
- Refrigerate this first layer.
Step – 2
- Soak gelatin in water and keep it aside
- Take a cooking pan and add fresh cream and whipping cream in to it. Then add milkmaid and cook it for 2 minutes
- Add cocoa powder and coffee powder in to it.Mix it well
- Then add Cornflour and keep on stiring for 2 minutes. Turn off the flame
- Keep on stiring and add gelatin in to it
- Stir and melt the gelatin completely.
- Pour this mixture in to the cake tin and again refrigerator to set.
Step – 3
- To prepare dulce leche ,take a can of milkmaid and place it vertically insida a pressure
- Pour water in to it . Make sure that the tin is completely under water
- Close the lid and cook it for 2 whistles. Turn off the flame and allow it to cool
- After 1/2 hour open lid and take the can out and place it in the freezer for 30 minutes
- Take the can and open it .Take 1 cup out of it.Remaining can be closed and keep it in the refrigerator for future use. Beat it with a beater.
- Boil milk and add gelatin in to it. Mix this with dulce leche and cool the mixture nicely by contionus stiring
- Pour this mixture on top of the first set layer. Allow it to set for 1 hour
Step – 4
- Cut the bananas. Take a cooking pan and add sugar in to it.Allow it to caramalise
- Add butter and water(low flame). Add banan in to this caramel sauce
- Take the mousse cake out of thd mould and garnish it with bananas and caramel sauce.