Cheesecake is one of the easiest cake to be prepared. Also, You don’t need an oven for this fabulous caramel cheesecake. The richness of caramel would blast your taste buds. Impress your friends and family by this caramel cheesecake recipe…hurry up.
For Biscuit layer
- Digestive Biscuit | 1 pack
- Hide & seek Biscuit | 2 pack
- Butter | 1/2 cup
- Kiri cheese | 10 nos
- Cream | 1 pack
- Whipping powder | 1 sachet
- Hung yogurt | 1/2cup
- Caramel sauce | as per sweetness
- Gelatin | 1 sachet
- Water | 1/4 cup
How to Cook!
Step – 1
- Add biscuits into a food processor and powder it.
- Add butter and combine well.
- Spread this mixture into a spring foam cake tin and press it evenly
- Keep it for refrigerating for 30 minutes
Step – 2
- Take a bowl and add Whipping powder and cream, mix it using a hand blender.
- Add hung yogurt and kiri cheese.Blend well.Add caramel sauce according to your sweetness.Beat until the mixture is fluffy..
Step – 3
- Soak gelatin in water for 10 minutes
- Double boil gelatin until it melts completely.
- Add melted gelatin to the cheese mixture.
- Give a good mix all together
Step – 4
- Pour cheese mixture over the biscuit layer.
- Keep it in refrigerators until set.
- Once the cheesecake is set completely, cut and serve with caramel sauce and chocolate sauce.