Whenever I go to a restaurant, first thing I would order is a butter naan.I love it.So let’s make it easily in our kitchen.Why go to a restaurant when we have our own magical hands to give soul to Butter Naan.
1 hour and 30 Minutes
- All-Purpose Flour| 2 cups
- Curd | 1/4 cup
- Baking soda | 1/2 teaspoon
- Sugar | 1 teaspoon
- Salt | 1/2 teaspoon
- Oil | 1 tablespoon.
- Water | 1/2 cup
- Butter for brushing
How to Make
- Combine all ingredients and make a smooth dough.Knead well for about 8-10 minutes.
- Keep it aside for 1 hour covered with a moist cloth.
- Make 8 rolls of it.
- Roll gently the dough balls into oval shape or circular discs using a rolling pin.
- Heat a Tawa .
- Add some water on one side of rolled naan.
- Slowly flip the same side onto the tawa pan.
- When bubbles start to appear on the upper side, take it out from pan and cook that side directly in the flame with the help of a large wooden spoon.
- Thus we get both the sides cooked.
- Brush a little butter on top . Repeat the process with other rolls.
- Serve hot..