Broccoli soup is a simple, smooth and healthy soup. It is really delicious and perfect for your dinner time.
- Broccoli | 1 Cup
- Butter | 2 Tbsp
- Onion chopped | 1
- Garlic chopped | 3 cloves
- Water | 1 1/2 Cups
- Milk | 1 Cup
- Chicken stock | 1/2 cube
- Flour | 1 Tbsp
- Salt | to taste
- Pepper powder | 1/2 Tsp
How to Cook!
Step – 1
- In a saucepan melt butter over medium heat and add onions and garlic. Saute this mixture until golden brown and then add flour to it and saute it again.
- Add broccoli and chicken stock to the flour mixture and mix well. Pour in water and mix well and keep it for 3-4 minutes till it starts boiling.
- Switch off the heat and collect all the broccoli pieces and blend them.
- Pour milk and the blended broccoli into the flour mixture and heat it over medium flame and stir it till it becomes thick.
- To this add salt and pepper and mix until incorporated.
- Switch off the heat when it starts boiling and serves it hot!!