Brinjal is really good for our heart.It contains flavonoids and vitamin B6.I am making a really healthy dish for my lunch.Adding little bit magic to give soul to brinjal.
It is really tasty and healthy one…A different twist to the normal thoran recipe,try this brinjal dried prawns thoran to pair your rice at lunch..
Pan, cooking dish
- Brinjal | 2 cups(diced)
- Dried prawns | 1/2 cup
- Shredded coconut | 1/2 cup
- Dried red chilies | 3
- Mustard seeds | 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder | 1/2 teaspoon
- Coconut oil | 1 n 1/2 teaspoon
- Curry leaves | 6-7
- Salt | to taste
How to Make
- Take a cooking dish and heat 1 teaspoon oil ,and splutter the mustard seeds.
- Put brinjal, turmeric powder, and salt into it.And cook it for 5 minutes.Close the dish with a lid.
- Meanwhile, take a pan and heat the remaining oil into it.
- Add dried prawns and dried red chilies into it.Fry it and change it on a separate plate.
- Fry shredded coconut in the same pan.
- Grind the fried prawns and red chilies together.
- Mix it with the brinjal. Then add the coconut to it.
- Give a good mix and cook it for just 2 minutes.