Bread pudding is a classic baked dessert. Just think of a bread pudding preparing without oven…I really love this… awesome Custard based Bread pudding with apples and dry fruits,a sweet dish served as a dessert or an evening snack..Warm or cold ,it is a wow!
- Bread Slices-10
- Apple-1/2 cup
- Dry fruits-1/2 cup
- Milk-1 cup
- Custard powder-1 tablespoon
- Butter-1/2 cup
- Sugar-1 cup
- Vanilla essence-1 teaspoon
- Cinnamon powder | one pinch
- Cut off the edges of the bread
- Peel apples and cut it into small pieces and mix with a little cinnamon powder and keep it aside.
- Boil the milk and add sugar in to it.
- Take a bowl and whisk egg, butter and vanilla essence.
- Now add milk and custard powder in to the egg mixture.
- Give a good mix.Our custard is ready
- Take a non stick cooking dish and layer bread,apples and dry fruits.
- Then pour custard in to it
- Close it with a lid and allow it cook for 20 minutes on a very low flame.
- Once done , slice it and serve..