Bread pola is a very simple and delicious savory recipe. This is a layered bread pola with beef masala filling. Try this delicacy for your iftaar treat today..
- Beef (boneless,cooked) | 1 cup
- Bread | 8 slices
- Egg | 4 nos.
- Onion | 1(big)
- Ginger-garlic paste | 1 tablespoon
- Green chilly paste | 1 tablespoon
- Garam masala | 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder | 1/2 teaspoon
- Pepper powder | 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt | to taste
- Oil | 1 tablespoon
- Ghee | 1 tablespoon
- Take a pan and add oil into it.
- Add chopped onion and cook it until it become transparent.
- Then add ginger-garlic paste and chilly paste.cook it for 2 minutes.
- Add the cooked and minced beef and combine well
- Finally add turmeric powder,garam masala and salt in to it. Mix well and keep it aside.
- Take bread and cut off its sides.
- Whisk egg,salt and pepper powder in a bowl.
- Heat a non stick pan and add ghee in to it.
- Dip each bread in the egg mixture.
- First keep four bread and add the masala and spread it all over and then keep the remaining bread as the third layer.
- Pour the remaining egg mixture to the top and close it with a lid.
- Cook the pola for 15 minutes at very low flame.