As the Tag line says “Every Coffee needs a Biscoff” ,we all know that Biscoff and coffee is great combo. Here I tried combining this in to a simple and tasty dessert. And here is the outcome:
Non stick pan
For Biscuit Layer
- Biscoff Biscuit Crumbled – 100g
- Marie Biscuit Crumbled – 100g
- Butter -60g
For Custard Layer
- Milk – 2 cups
- Cornflour – ¼ Cups
- Sugar – ¼ Cups
- Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp
- Coffee Powder – 4 tbsp
- Cocoa Powder – 2 tbsp
- Whipping Powder – ½ Cup
- Vanilla Essence – ¼ tsp
- Powdered Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Ice Cubes
How to Cook!
Step – 1
- Combine crumbled biscuits and butter and layer it on a pudding pressing gently.
- Refrigerate it until firm.
Step – 2
- To ½ Cup milk,add corn flour in a bowl and keep it aside.
- In a deep sauce pan,add the remaining milk and sugar.
- When the sugar is dissolved completely add vanilla essence, coffee powder and cocoa powder.
- Mix until smooth.
- To this add the corn flour mixture and stir until thick.
- Bring the custard to room temperature stirring continuously.
- Pour the custard over the biscuit layer and allow it to set.
Step – 3
- Place a bowl over the ice cubes.
- Add Whipping cream, Sugar and Vanilla essence to this.
- Whip using an electric beater until thick and fluffy.
- Transform the cream to a piping bag and garnish on top of custard according to your choice.