Beef liver contains about 99% of iron.It is packaged with a high amount of vitamin A also.
Here sharing with you a very easy and tasty Beef liver fry recipe …
- Beef liver-1/2 kg
- Garlic-1 tablespoon
- Thai chillies-1 tablespoon
- Shallots-1/4 kg
- Black pepper powder-1 tablespoon
- Lemon juice-1 tablespoon
- Red chilly powder-1 tablespoon
- Coriander powder-1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder-1/2 teaspoon
- Garam masala-1 teaspoon
- Oil-3 tablespoon
- Curry leaves | a handful
- Salt to taste
- Take a Pressure cooker and add the liver,turmeric powder ,red chilly powder ,black pepper powder,coriander powder and salt.Give a good mix and cook in full flame until two whistles come.
- Heat oil in a cooking pan .Then add chopped garlic,shallot and thai chillies. Cook until it becomes brown.
- Then add cooked liver saute well and fry it completely.
- Now add garam masala and curry leaves.Give a good mix and turn off the flame.
- Finally,add lemon juice in to it..Serve hot..