Beef is the essential dish for majority foodies around the world and every part of the world cook them differently, Red meat is one of the most nutritious food we can depend on, even though it is good for health, over conception can have a bad effect on our body. Here you go with simple Indian Beef Curry recipe. Anyway try this simple beef recipe
Pressure Cooker, Blender
- Beef | 500g
- Onion | 3 large
- Tomato | 2 medium
- Ginger garlic paste | 1 tbsp
- Green chilly | 4 nos
- Red chilly powder | 1 1/2 tbsp
- Coriander powder | 2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder | 1 tsp
- Garam masala | 1 tsp
- Pepper powder | 1 tsp
- Grated Coconut | 1 cup
- Water | as required
- Salt | to taste
- Oil | 4 tbsp
- Curry leaves
- Coriander leaves
How to Cook!
Step – 1
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pressure cooker
- Add sliced onion and sauté until soft
- Add ginger garlic paste and sauté till the raw smell goes
- Now add chopped tomatoes and cook until mushy
- Add 1 tbsp red chilly powder, 1/2 tbsp coriander powder and turmeric powder. Give a good mix.
- Cut and clean the beef, add to the masala and add salt according to taste.
- Add 1 cup of water and close the lid.
- Keep it in low flame for 30 minutes after 1 whistle
Step – 2
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a pan and add grated coconut.
- Sauté until golden brown, switch off the flame
- now add 1/2 tbsp red chilly powder and 1/2 coriander powder, sauté well
- Once it is cooled, grind it into a paste by adding required amount of water
Step – 3
- Once the beef is cooked completely, add coconut paste and mix well.
- Don’t boil the curry for a long time after adding coconut paste
- Add curry leaves and chopped coriander leaves
- Close the lid and let the curry sit for 15 minutes
- Serve hot