Ever tried banana cinnamon cake?? Its super moist and fluffy cake. Wheat flour will make this cake a healthy cake too.. Try this cake with a cup of tea or coffee and enjoy your evening..
- Banana | 2 nos
- Eggs | 2
- Milk | 1/4 cup
- Butter | 1/4 cup
- Sugar | 1/2 cup
- Wheat Flour | 1 cup
- Baking powder | 1/2 tsp
- Baking soda | 1/2 tsp
- Salt | a pinch
- Cinnamon powder | 1 tbsp
- Chopped nuts(walnut+almond) | 1/4 cup
- Dry fruits(raisins+canberry) | 1/4 cup
How to Cook!
Step – 1
- Grind bananas into a paste n keep it aside.
- From 1 cup of wheat flour, Add 1 tbsp of wheat flour to chopped nuts and dry fruits, combine well.
Step – 2
- Take a large bowl, add room temperatured eggs, sugar, melted butter and warm milk. Blend well until creamy and fluffy.
- Add banana paste into this batter and give a good mix.
- Sift wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon powder and salt together.
- Gradually add dry ingredients into the batter.
- Add chopped nuts and dry fruits, slowly mix it.
Step – 3
Pour the batter into a butter lined cake tray and bake at 180 degree for 30-40 minutes in a preheated oven.