Baked bread and fruits treat is a very simple recipe and a perfect iftar snack.Your children will definitely like it and it is very healthy with lots of fruits and dry fruits.So lets make it together.
- Bread slices | 20
- Butter | 1 tablespoon
- Egg | 5
- Milkmaid | 1cup
- Custard powder | 1 tablespoon
- Milk | 2cup
- Pineapple (chopped) | 1 cup
- Apple | 1 cup
- Strawberry | 1 cup
- Dates | 1 cup
- Robusta banan | 1 cup
- Roasted nuts | 1 cup
- Sugar | 5 tablespoon
- Vanilla essence | 2 drops
- Cardamom powder | 2 pinch
How to Cook!
- Cut and remove the sides of bread and spread butter on each slices.
- Take a cooking pan and add milk ,milkmaid,custard powder,4 tablespoon sugar,vanilla essence and cardamom powder and mix well
- Allow the mixture to cool completely
- Add eggs in to it and wisk with a spoon and keep it aside
- Take a cooking pan and cook the chopped pineapple with 1 tablespoon of sugar
- Chop all the fruits and dry fruits.
- Take a baking bread mold,first soak 5 breads in the creamy mixture and set it as the first layer.
- Then add pineapples and apples as the second layer
- Then again soak 5 bread and set as third layer
- Set Strawberries and banana as fourth layer
- Again soak 5 bread and set as fifth layer
- Then add dates and roasted nuts asthe sixth layer
- Then again bread as as the seventh layer
- Pour the remaining creamy mixture and bake it for 20 minutes at 180c in a preheated oven.