It’s an ultimate creamy and tasty chicken curry.I am sure that you guys will surely love it.
Equipment 1, Equipment 2, Equipment 3
- Chicken | 1 kg
- Curd | 1/2 cup
- Tomato puree | 1/4 cup
- Fried onion paste | 3/4 cup
- Thick coconut milk | 1 cup
- Cashew paste | 1/2 cup
- Garlic | 1
- Ginger | medium size
- Green chilly | 2
- Ghee | 2 tablespoon
- Cloves | 4
- Cinnamon | 1medium size piece
- Cardamom | 3
- Coriander powder | 1 tablespoon
- Cumin | 1 tablespoon
- Turmeric powder | 1/4 teaspoon
- Red chilly powder | 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala | 1 teaspoon
- Cardamom powder | 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt | to taste
How to Cook!
- Make paste with garlic, ginger and green chilies
- Combine it with curd, coriander powder, cumin, turmeric powder, and salt.
- Add cleaned chickens into it.
- Mix well and marinate it for 1 hour.
- Take a cooking dish.Add ghee, cinnamon, cardamom, and cloves in yo it.Saute it for 1 min.
- Add marinated chicken to the mix into it.cook it for 3 minutes
- Add red chilly powder and tomato puree into it.Cook it for 4 minutes
- Then add fried onion paste and cook it for another 4 minutes
- Then add garam masala, salt, and cardamom powder.Give a good mix.
- Add thick coconut milk and cashew paste into it.
- Mix it and close the dish with a lid and cook it for 15 minutes at low flame.