Avocado Strawberry Smoothie is an breakfast recipe too. Strawberries are rich source of vitamin c and k. And they also contain antioxidants which helps to prevent various types of cancers. Avocados are full of vitamin E and B6. They contain beta -setasterol which is really good for our heart. So lets blend these goodness together in to a very healthy and tasty smoothie.
- Avacado | 1
- Apple | 1
- Strawberry | 5-6 nos
- Sugar | 8 tbsp
- Vanilla essence | 3 drops
- Chia seeds | 1 tbsp
- Yogurt | 3 tbsp
- Cold Milk | 2 cup
How to Cook!
Step – 1
- Cut the avocado to half and deseed it.
- Scoop out the flesh and put it in the blender along with diced apple.
- Add 6 tbsp sugar and milk. Blend it into smooth consistency.
- Pour it into the half of serving glasses.
Step – 2
- Now add diced strawberries to the blender.
- Add 2 tbsp of sugar, yogurt and chia seeds.
- Blend it into smooth consistency.
- Pour along the sides of the serving glasses.
- Garnish it with some chia seeds and apple.