Avil milk is actually a Malabar street drink. It is superbly delicious and tasty .It contain lots of dry fruits with the richness of bananas. Come let’s enjoy it together
Equipment 1, Equipment 2, Equipment 3
- Avil -3/4cup
- Half chilled milk-3/4cup
- Vanilla ice cream -1scoop
How to Cook!
- Heat a pan with 1 tsp ghee and roast the avil for few minutes in a low flame.
- In the same pan, roast the nuts with some ghee and set aside.
- Mash the bananas and sugar with a fork in a tall glass.
- Then add avil then add some roasted nuts.Now pour the milk over it.
- Garnish with a scoop of ice cream and some nuts.