Chicken bread cake is perfect for your dinner .It is heavy and very easy to make.You can also have it as an iftaar snack.This is delicious and fingerlickingly good
- Chicken | 1cup
- Bread | 9slices
- Egg | 3
- Milk | 1 cup
- Onion | 2
- Ginger garlic paste | 1 tablespoon
- Green chilly paste | 1 tablespoon
- Red chilly powder | 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder | 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam masala | 1/2 teaspoon
- Pepper powder | 1/2teaspoon
- Oil | 1 tablespoon
- Salt | to taste
How to Cook!
- Marinate the chicken with 1/2 teaspoon of chilly powder,turmeric powder and salt.
- Add oil in a pan and fry the chicken and keep it aside
- Add sliced onion to the same pan and cook it until transparent.Then add gg paste and chilly paste.Cook it for 2 minutes
- Then add shredded fried chicken in to it and mix well.
- Add garam masala,pepper powder and salt and combine well
- Combine eggs,bread,milk,Chilly powder and salt in to a paste using a mixer
- Take a non stick pan and add ghee in to it
- Pour 1/2 of the egg mixture in to it and close it with a lid and cook it for 6 minutes at low flame
- Then add the masala in to the top of it and then pour remaining egg mixture ad third layer.
- Close with a lid a cook it for 15 minutes at very low flame
- Open the lid and garnish it with tomatoes and turn the cake upside down and cook for another 2 minute