Oreos are my favourite.I love experimenting new desserts with it .I spent my lockdown mainly baking and cooking .So this is one of my lockdown experiment and it came out really well .
This cake is of just 3 ingredients and all the ingredients are readily avalaible in your kitchen .
I really love this cake . They are so soft and moist .As we are not adding any sugar in to it , it is completely sugar free and so can call a healthy dessert .
I topped it with some chocolate genache .You can also add some milkmaid ,nutella and caramel sauce .And you can even enjoy it just like that as a tea cake with your cup of tea.They are too good .
- Oreo biscuit | 2 packets
- Milk | 1 cup
- Eno | 1 sachet
How to Cook!
Step – 1
- Separate cream from the oreo biscuits.
- Break the biscuits in to small pieces.
- Grind them in a grinder.
Step – 2
- Add milk in to the grinded oreo biscuit.
- Make a smooth paste with them using a mixer
Step – 3
Transfer the paste in to a bowl, Add eno and mix well
Step – 4
- Transfer to a baking tin.
- Bake at 180c for 20-25 minutes.