If anyone thinking about having a burger for lunch or a sandwich for breakfast they always run to a supermarket to buy Burger Bun… but why? We can make a very puffy and soft burger bun in our kitchen which will beat any packed Burger bun from the supermarket. Try this Soft & Puffy Burger Bun Recipe
Equipment 1, Equipment 2, Equipment 3
What We Need to Start?
- All purpose flour (Maida) | 2tbs
- Water | 1/2cup
- Hot water | 1/2cup
- Yeast | 1tsp
- Milk powder | 3tbsp
- Sugar | 3tbsp
- Salt | Asper your taste
- Maida | 2 cup
- Milk | 2tbsp
- White Sesame Seeds | 2 tbsp
- Oil | 3tbsp
- Melted Butter | 3 tbsp
How to Cook!
- Fist of all Mix 2 Tbsp all purpose flour (Maida) and water
- Cook for One minute until the mixture get little hard/tight and let it cool
- In a bowl add hot water with below items
Yeast, Milk Powder, Sugar, Salt and mix well and let it be for 10 Minutes
- After fermentation add 2 Cup Flour, Maida Paste, Water(if needed) and knead well.
- Add oil bit by bit and knead well for 15 to 20 Minutes
- Cover with lid for 2 Hour, Now Wait… Enjoy your favorite music and come back : )
- Now theÂ dough must have become double in size/quantity, Just cut the dough 6 to 8 portions
- Make a perfect shape and leave it on a greased Baking Tray for 30 Minutes.
- Brush the bun with milk and sprinkle some white sesame seeds
- Bake at 200c for 20 to 30 minutes
- After baking, brush the bun with melted butter and keep it covered for some time
- Yes… Finally, Here you go with Soft & Puffy Burger Buns
- The more you knead the softer the dough will be.
- Don’t mix the oil directly into the flour, Pour it bit by bit while kneading.
- Baking time and temperature depend on the oven. So pls take care.